Service Delivery Officer-RL-Emerging Market (RL-EM)-ServiceFull time posted 2 years ago
Responsible for management of day to day operations of the branch.
· Ensuring strict adherence to prescribed processes, audit and regulatory requirements.
· Timely authorization and checking SO/SDO/RO system input for customer transaction/ service request
· Branch Lobby and customer Queue management.
· Managing cash (including FX and TCs) at the branch and ensuring that cash (including FX and TCs) is within branch limit.
· Customer complains management and ensuring resolution of all complaints within TAT.
· Be responsible for the AML & KYC compliance of the various account opening forms submitted to CPC/RPC
· Minimum work exp. – 3 years
· Thorough overall understanding of banking
· Customer service orientation
Ability to manage and motivate front office staff.